Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tired but happy




And so another wonderful Handmade Market has been and gone. It was a gloriously sunny day for the most part (amazing after yesterday's grey weather!) with some gusty wind in the afternoon that had us chasing stock and required the marquee to be firmly pegged down.

My new range of earrings was very well received by the shopping public and I had so many compliments and enquiries about my necklace (made to wear to a wedding in Brisbane last weekend) that I will be adding that style to my range as well.

As usual, Mama Goose and I spent a good part of the afternoon discussing our next Handmade Market on the 4th of December. But in the immediate future, a bit of rest and relaxation is required. Forget about taking time to smell the roses though, it is time to smell the tulips at Floriade, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment