Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spring has sprung!




The days are getting longer, the daylight is changing, trees are blossoming everywhere and green and growing things are pushing their way through the soil - welcome Spring!






So, you know what that means, don't you? Next Saturday the 11th of September is the start of Floriade and Handmade in Bloom is also being held the same day. What a day!




It seemed like Spring took forever to arrive this year. And no wonder - apparently this was the coldest winter that Canberra has experienced in the last decade. So here are a few more photos I took at Floriade last year to remind you of the glory of Spring:










Floriade and Handmade market. No wonder I love Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that seems early! I was just thinking that Floriade must be starting in a few weeks. Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. Floriade was lovely this year too, but I never get there as often as I would like to. Next year ...

    ReplyDelete